Friday 1 April 2011

Cameras: PSC Minis from Panasonic and Canon

Meet the Canon XF305. It looks like a mini Z1, has an HD sensor, with 50mbs for recording. It can probably be carried in a ladies' handbag. Now, possibly – and yes, call me twee and fickle – but for this very reason, I like the look of it.

Then there’s the new Panasonic DSLR - the AG-AF101. It too, could probably fit in a purse, but frankly I don't care because, it looks, well, a bit shit. Now, I admit, I don’t know what it’s like to shoot with. For all I know, it might be ground breaking. Whatever. I just can't seem to get past its exterior. Having said that, it’s only £4k, and with it's 35mm sensor, is said to have a 35mm feel. It's also the baby brother to the Panasonic P2, and that can’t be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment